Little Tuna Catnip Cat Toy
Are You Searching for the Most Demanding Cat Toy?
Treat your cat with the best cat toy ever!
- Fish Kicker toy: The LittleTuna fish toy is the world's first Fish Kicker toy that moves on its own. It kicks just like a real fish when touched and stops itself when left alone.
- Interactive Fun for Cats: Every time your feline touches this cat kicker toy, the automatic built-in motion sensor kicks into action and the cat teaser fish moves in a wiggling way, intriguing your cat to kick and play.
- Realistic Fish Simulation: The vivid moving fish toy looks like a real fish, an eye-catcher for cats, keeping your kitty on her paws and engaged in real-time, alleviating boredom and loneliness when you are away from home.
- Catnip Pouch: Most cats can get excited and happy at the smell of catnips. Catnip could relieve your kitty of depression and stress.
- Safe & Durable Materials: This kitty toy is made of durable cotton plush, safe and non-toxic for your kitten.
- USB Chargeable: This toy is USB chargeable which saves you from the hassle and costs to replace batteries. USB cable is included in the package. The included chargeable motor is detachable for convenient cleaning of the plush toy.
The PawNewton offers a good warranty. If this item not works or has other problems when working, please contact us for the first time, we can help you to fix it and our agent will repair it for you. If finally, we can not solve the problem, we will send you a new replacement.
- Item Type: Pet Cushion
- Material: PP
- Color: Multicolored
- Feature: Durable
- Target Audience: Cats
- M: 30cm
- USB cable: 1 x cat pillow and USB cable
Q) Does this cat, toy make much noise? My cat won't play with noisy toys?
A) No it's not that loud.
Q) I don’t see any lights of any color. I’ve been charging it for two hours and it doesn’t work. no movement. Am I doing something wrong?
A) A red light should come on when charging and go out when fully charged. Have you tried charging with the on/off switch in both positions?
Q) Where is the catnip pouch supposed to go?
A) Hello, the catnip pouch is supposed to go inside the fish belly. The catnip smell would attract most cats to play around.
Q) how long does a charge last?
A) I think it depends on how much it is played with.. my cat does not play with it a lot (crazy cat!). The charge seemed to last about 4 days. More use would probably shorten the time.
Q) Can you hear the fish moving? Does it move silently?
A) It is not silent. You can hear it move.